Michigan Citizens For Election Integrity
The crowning jewel statement from the Declaration of Independence is, “Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed”. The power of government is only legitimate when granted through free, fair and open elections. The government works for the people, not the other way around.
If the results of elections are not legitimate, then how do we ever effect change and improve our communities? When “we the people” cannot “throw the bums out”, then we are stuck with a failed government that obstructs our God given right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
In recent elections, there is bipartisan agreement that our elections are not secure, thus throwing the results into doubt.
Michigan Citizens for Election Integrity is a non-profit organization founded on the basis of the need to seek for truth about our election process. We have engaged in deep dive research into many of the 2020 election issues.
The 2020 election has been branded as the most secure election in history. We disagree. We believe our research will demonstrate that it was “the least secure election in history”.
“Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again.”
Our Mission is to develop an organization that will work to promote fair, honest and open elections for all Citizens of Michigan. Our core competency will be to provide in-depth research and analysis of issues involving election integrity. This research will then be used to promote public policy and to educate the community on the rights and liberties provided to Michigan Citizens under the U.S. and Michigan Constitution.
By meeting our mission, we will improve the social welfare and provide for the common good of all Citizens of Michigan.
WHO WE ARE
President – Sales & Marketing, Data Analysis
- National Account Manager for 1.5B Industrial Distributor
- Business Degree University Wisconsin- Parkside
- 11 years Republican Precinct Delegate
- 6 years – OCRP Executive Committee
- Chair for OCRP Election Integrity Committee
- Involved in campaigns since 2008
- 2020 Trump National Delegate
Becky Behrends, MD
VP of Research, Secretary
- Graduate U of M Medical School
- Retired emergency medicine physician
- Past Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at Wayne State University, Detroit
- Testified twice before MI House Election Integrity Committee
- Accomplished musician & extraordinary writer
- Just now getting involved in politics
Phil O’Halloran, MD
VP of Research
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician
- Case Western Reserve University
- Two terms Oakland County Exec. Committee
- Precinct Delegate for 13 years
- Republican Poll Challenger 12 years
- Four-time TCF-Detroit Poll Challenger
- Testified before MI Senate Oversight Committee
- Masters in Economics
- Real Estate Broker
- South Lyon Common Council member
- Member of OCRP Executive Committee
VP of Sales & Marketing
- Automotive Engineer for major automotive manufacturer
- Expertise in electrical, mechanical and performance driving
- Political activist for individual liberty
- Actively involved in politics since 2019